Sunday, January 30, 2011

That Time of Year Again.

Although some people think I have problems, movie awards seasons is my favourite time of year. I have been pretty excited over the last few months and now the oscars are within sight, I feel it's about time I write down some predictions.

Best Actor - Colin Firth
Best Actress - Natalie Portman
Best Supporting Actor - Batman
Best Supporting Actress - Amy Adams

Best Director - David Fincher

Best Film - The King's Speech

Best Supporting Actress will be the only surprise of the night, it is without a doubt the tightest race. The favourite is Melissa Leo but i'm going for her co star Amy Adams. Although I really hope it goes to Jacki Weaver..

PS. last year i was completely wrong..

Also there are lots of awards i wont predict, it would take too long!


1 comment: