Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What Famous taught me this week:

Famous is by far the best weekly trashy. Recently stealing this crown from NW, which lost my love after it changed its size and layout. Each week Famous covers the most important celebrity rumours and assists higher education. 

This week it taught me:

  • 6 kids is not enough.
  • I can finally get dimple implants! Yay!
  • Dimple implants cost roughly $3000 - $5000.
  • Daniel Craig is hilarious and rocks a dirty mo like no other.
  • I forgot to buy my tickets to the Ryan Gosling gun show.
  • I don't like orange lipstick or leather shorts.
  • As much as I try I can't keep up with the Kardashians
  • Mickey Rourkes face seems to be improving.
  • I don't care for any variety of X-Factor.
  • and I hate girl Brooklyn.





Thanks Famous!



No comments:

Post a Comment