Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Oscars

The Oscars have been and gone and I must say it wasn't a very exciting year.

I did giggle a few times, and Kirk Douglas was pretty fantastic. However, the hosts were average, James Franco looked like he didn't really want to be there and Anne Hathaway was very over the top. I doubt this was really their fault, rather the material they were given was very weak.

I think comedians are needed to engage an audience for oscars many many hours. But then again, Huge was great 2 years ago. That might just be because he is so darn pretty.

So, overall what I am saying is they need funny/dreamy people to host from now on.

I did enjoy Ron's song to Hermione too.

The lack of award upsets also made the whole event a little dull, I was wanting an underdog to prevail the whole night. If even I can pick the winners then something is off.


No comments:

Post a Comment