Saturday, March 26, 2011

Bridesmaids

Currently I am obsessed with weddings, I love them and therefore am trying to encourage all my friends to get married. These friends were very happy to hear that Judd Apatow (of Freaks and Geeks and Knocked Up fame) is producing a new film entitled Bridesmaids which should hold my attention for sometime.

Bridesmaids tells the tale of Annie, who is trying to plan her best friends wedding as well as put her life together. It has a very promising cast, starring SNL's Kristen Wigg and Maya Rudolph. As well as Rose Byrne, Melissa McCarthy and the oh-so handsome Jon Hamm.

I may or may not have seen an early edition of Bridesmaids, and although I am not permitted to divulge any information, I am very excited for its June 30 release. Until then I may just watch the previews again.





Kristen Wigg I want to be just like you. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment