Friday, September 7, 2012

TIFF - Day 2


I think I’m in love.

Today I spent 2 hours in a dark room with Bradley Cooper but he managed he steal my heart in minutes. OK, Bradley Cooper wasn’t physically in the room and on screen he was hot for someone else, but hey I can’t help it… I’m smitten!

The film that will cause issues for all my future relationships is David O. Russell’s Silver Linings Playbook. Cooper stars as Pat, a man struggling to get his life back on track who forms a friendship with the equally troubled Tiffany (Jennifer Lawrence). Rounding out the cast is Robert De Niro, Jackie Weaver and Chris Tucker. The film is equal parts drama, romantic comedy and dancing, which in my eyes is the perfect movie.

Silver Linings Playbook feels like the kind of movie you watch on a Sunday afternoon after a big night, or the type of movie you watch because you can’t agree on something to watch. It is the kind of movie that deserves to be loved and, from the reviews so far, I’m guessing it will be!


No comments:

Post a Comment