Saturday, January 7, 2012

The lazy blogger's guide to the new year


It has been over 2 months since I updated this blog; I know I hear you, why?           errr.... I'm just lazy
But never fear 10 followers  I am back and ready to upate!!

Nothing super exciting has happened over the time lapse, I went to a music festival, saw a few movies, reread an amazing young adult novel series and took part in some impressive over eating at Christmas.

Due to this less than impressive past few months I contemplated making New Year’s resolutions, to maybe eat less, drink less, move more, do more. However when the clock struck 2012 I remembered who I am (a lazy person) and why this idea would simply lead to early New Year disappointment (I was both over eating and over drinking at midnight). Instead I am going to make a early January resolution: I resolve to tone down the lazy and maybe even update this blog at least once a week or at least once a month.

Let's try shall we.

No comments:

Post a Comment