The preview for the new Les Mis has been released, and those who love Susan Boyle or Anne Hathaway are beyond excited. This adaptation is the latest film from Tom Hooper, his last film The King's Speech went on to Oscar glory and the internet is predicting a similar fate for this one.
Unfortunately I do not really care for musicals that take place outside of Greece, however the preview has taught me a few things:
1. The new Universal logo is pretty snazzy.
2. Hugh Jackman is in it and has one hell of a beard.
3. Russell Crowe is a terrific singer. Case in point 30 Odd Foot of Grunts.
4. It might encourage people to start wearing bonnets/pirate hats again. They look good on everyone!
5. Kids are adorable when running and covered in dirt.
6. All the men have mastered the 'pout and stare into the distance' look. Do they offer classes for this?
7. Anne Hathaway does not look good with short hair and is one ugly crier.
I love ugly crying
|When Dawson cried over Joey leaving him for Pacey|
everyone knew she had made the right decision.
|I know how she feels, I too have watched Bride Wars.|
Anne, I wouldn't recommend walking past anything
reflective until your hair grows out either...
Ugly crying aside, I guess this looks ok.